It's simple, easy and fuss free! You don't even have to host the pictures yourself!!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Destined Life. Happy Life






Main Colours: Purplish Pink and Black
Font Colour: Black
Dimension: 907 X 2273

This is one of my favourite skin!!! This is my first creation after I know how to use photoshop. I have been using this skin for quite a long period of time before I decided that it was time to change. I HAVE REMOVED my name from the design, formally printed on it because my name was too huge there. haha. Now that it has been removed, I believe more people will be able to use it.

A rather pinkish skin for girls. Girls, please lead a happy life! =D

The WOW part:
- It has been rated a total of 4.75 stars out of 5 stars at blogskins.com
- It has a total of 19 downloads in a few hours time just after I uploaded in blogskins.com!
- I have also included one chinese song call "tao yan" by Rui En in the code. So it's like buy 1 get 1 free kinda thing. LOL. But if you wish to change the song..feel free to do so.

Download the html HERE!!!!!

No comments: