It's simple, easy and fuss free! You don't even have to host the pictures yourself!!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Jigsaw life





Main Colours: Grey and Black
Font Colour: Black
Dimension: 1055 X 1188

Feeling low? Wish that your blogskin can convey what you feel right at the moment? Having a crush? Hoping somebody understands you? Want somebody but that person aren't right with you?

This skin just completely suits this kinda mood!
Oh btw, I don't draw that jigsaw puzzle myself, I took it from the one of the blogskins provided by blogskins.com .... you know just to clarify some things in case people make a big hoha out of this.

Note: If you happen to use this skin, please credit blogskins.com as well. I couldn't find back the owner of that picture....so I'll just have to name it big. Thanks alot.

My big name is included in the skin design and it can't be erased! HAHA. So, just let that be a credit of mine yeah??

Download the html Here

No comments: